- You can now specify whether the default telehealth Place of Service is Telehealth (02) or Telehealth Provided in Patient’s Home (10). Click here to learn more.
- If you use our new telehealth solution, session start and end times are now recorded in the activity log. Because of how this data is returned from the telehealth vendor, the start and end times will display in the activity log Message, rather than in the Date/Time field. Click here to learn more.
Notes & Cases
- Corrected an issue where the Contact Log wouldn’t load if a copied message had been deleted from Secure Messaging.
- Corrected an issue where another group member couldn’t be selected in the client dropdown when working in a group’s Contact Log.
- Corrected an issue where an invoice that was 120 days past due was displayed twice in the Invoice Aging report.